- Appropriate for most types of hearing loss
- BTE instruments have a plastic casing that rests behind the ear and houses the device’s technology. A clear plastic tube then directs amplified sound into an earmold inside the ear canal.
- Behind-the-ear instruments are often the most durable hearing devices — some are even completely water resistant.
- Compared to smaller, in-the-ear instruments, they hold more circuitry and can provide greater amplification.
- Touch control panel
- Variety of color options available
- Discreet, barely visible design
- Also available in mini, Power and Power Plus options
|*Not available in all styles|